- 1 ½ cups of cauliflower rice
- 1 container of Maya Kaimal Goan Coconut sauce
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 10 baby carrots, chopped
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes, in halves
- 1 cup pineapple, sliced into cubes
- handful of cashews
- cilantro leaves
- In a medium-sized pot, heat 2 tbsp of avocado oil over medium heat.
- Add the broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots to the pan.
- Add 1 more tbsp of avocado oil, and saute until lightly browned.
- Add entire container of Goan Coconut sauce to pot, and partially cover.
- Cook for about 10 minutes over low heat until vegetables are cooked through.
- Add tomatoes, pineapple, cashews, and cilantro to pot. Cook for a few more minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice to plate, and then add vegetarian curry to plate.
- Garnish with rest of cilantro leaves.
Rate this recipe