Chocolate Stuffed Brownies
1 hours 0 mins
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 extra large Hershey bars 4.4 oz each or another chocolate bar of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line pan with non-stick aluminum foil. I used an 8x8 inch glass pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Spread half the batter in the pan.
- If you're using a 9x9 pan, you can use the two 4.4 oz bars in full. If you're using a 8x8 pan, you can use 6 of the 8 chocolate rows.
- Spread the remainder of the batter carefully on top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
Rate this recipe