Pumpkin Cookie Dough
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup dairy-free butter, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.25 cups GF all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour flour on a baking sheet, and bake for 5 minutes. This heat-treats the flour so you're not eating it completely raw. Can also heat-treat it in the microwave.
- In a medium or large bowl, combine the granulated sugar and butter.
- Add pumpkin and vanilla extract to bowl, and mix well.
- Add GF flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt to bowl. Mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- If you want to bake chocolate chip pumpkin cookies, then use this recipe.
Rate this recipe