Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (or lime juice)
- ½ tsp salt
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- micro greens (optional)
- Hard-boil the eggs.
- Once the eggs are cool, peel them. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolk from each of the eggs.
- Put 2 whole yolks in a bowl. You can set aside the remaining yolks for another use.
- Cut the avocado in half, and remove the pit. Scoop out the avocado flesh, and add to bowl with yolks. Mash avocado and yolks with a fork.
- Add lemon juice and salt to bowl, and mix together.
- Fill the egg halves with the avocado yolk mixture. You can use a decorating tool like I did. Or a piping bag or a Ziploc bag with a small angled hole in one of the ends. Or just spoon the mixture into the eggs.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes on the deviled eggs. Can add micro greens as well.
Rate this recipe