M&M Peanut Butter Truffles
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup plain M&M's
- chocolate chips (at least 10 oz)
- In a large bowl, mix the powdered sugar, peanut butter, and butter together.
- Add most of the M&M's to the bowl, and mix together.
- Form balls with the mixture, and lay on a parchment-lined cutting board. This recipe makes about 25 balls.
- Put the balls in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl.
- Dip the balls into the melted chocolate, using a fork to remove the balls from the chocolate bowl. You can add a bit of coconut oil to the melted chocolate if you want to make the chocolate thinner.
- Quickly put 1 M&M on each ball before the chocolate hardens.
- Let the balls harden in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
Rate this recipe