Cookies & Cream Bark
1 hours 0 mins
1 hours 15 mins
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 18 to 20 chocolate vanilla creme cookies
- Crush the cookies into small chunks. You can put the cookies in a resealable plastic bag and use a rolling pin.
- In a medium-sized bowl, melt the white chocolate chips. Microwave for about 30 seconds, and stir. Microwave for additional 15 second intervals as needed. I did one minute total.
- Fold in more than half of the crushed cookies to the melted white chocolate.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon out the white chocolate cookie mixture to baking sheet. Use a spatula to make an even layer.
- Add the rest of the crushed cookies to the top, and gently press them down.
- Put baking sheet in freezer for about 1 hour.
- Remove the cookies & cream bark from the freezer, and carefully break it into pieces.
- Store the bark in an airtight container in the fridge.
Rate this recipe