Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned pumpkin)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups GF all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, butter, pure vanilla extract, and egg.
- Add the baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to large bowl, and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour into the large bowl, and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk and baking soda.
- Add the milk and baking soda mixture to large bowl, and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips to the batter, and mix together.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator if you have time. I did this for 20-30 minutes but you can do for up to 1-2 hours. Chilling the dough will prevent the cookies from spreading.
- Roll cookie dough into balls, and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for for about 11 minutes.
- If you want to make edible pumpkin cookie dough, then use this recipe.
Rate this recipe