- 2 grain-free everything bagels
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ⅔ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- green onions and/or toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Split bagels in half so you are left with four bagel halves.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over each bagel half.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on each bagel half, and add any other toppings of your choice such as green onion.
- Bake the pizza bagels for about 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops are starting to brown.
Rate this recipe