Berry French Toast
- 6 slices of Schar 10 grains & seeds loaf
- ⅔ cup milk (I used cashew milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- maple syrup
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Heat a lightly greased pan over medium-high heat.
- Place each slice of bread in the small bowl, soaking both sides.
- Place each slice of bread on the pan, and cook on both sides until golden.
- Plate the French toast, and top with berries and maple syrup.
Fourth of JulyMemorial Day
Rate this recipe