- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 cups rice cereal (I used One Degree Organic Foods GF sprouted brown rice crisps)
- Line 13x9 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large sauce pan over low heat, melt the butter.
- Add marshmallows to sauce pan, and stir until melted and mixture is well-blended. Cook 2 more minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal to butter marshmallow mixture, and mix well.
- Press mixture gently and evenly into pan. You don't need to press too hard.
- Cool completely. Leave at room temperature until set. I waited 2 hours.
- Once cool and set, use a large knife sprayed with cooking spray to cut the treats into squares or whatever shape you like. Makes 12 large treats, or 16 medium-sized treats.
Rate this recipe