Peppermint Patty Stuffed Brownies
- 1 box of GF brownie mix or brownie recipe
- 9 peppermint patties
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add ingredients (except peppermint patties) and stir until combined.
- Pour half of the batter into an 8x8 pan.
- Carefully lay 9 peppermint patties in 3 rows and 3 columns, and lightly press the patties into the batter.
- Top the pan with the second half of the brownie mix.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Once cool, cut into 9 large brownies and then cut each brownie into halves so you are left with 18 brownies.
Rate this recipe