Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
FOR THE DRESSING:
- ½ BOU vegetable cube
- ½ cup boiling water
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 oz apple cider vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
FOR THE SALAD:
- 9 oz Brussels sprouts, shredded
- ½ cup cranberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 1 soft-boiled egg
- parmesan cheese, sprinkled
- Boil ½ cup of water, and add ½ BOU vegetable cube to make vegetable stock.
- In a small bowl, combine the vegetable stock, lemon juice, mustard, and apple cider vinegar, and whisk well.
- Add salt & pepper to taste, and then add rosemary. Whisk well.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded Brussels sprouts, cranberries, and almonds.
- Pour small bowl into large bowl so salad dressing is in salad, and toss the salad.
- Add a soft-boiled egg to the salad.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and pepper on top.
Rate this recipe