- 2 ¼ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- milk chocolate chips
- white chocolate chips
- Snoqualmie Ice Cream salted caramel ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking soda, & salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, & vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Gradually add flour & beat until well-blended.
- Stir in milk chocolate chips & white chocolate chips.
- Place cookie dough into skillet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add a spoonful of ice cream to cookie skillet, and top with white chocolate chips.
- Note that the size of skillet can change recipe so if you have a small skillet, you can cut recipe into half.
Rate this recipe