Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls
1 hours 10 mins
- 8 oz peanut butter
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 12 oz (or 2 cups) chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter and cream cheese together.
- Put bowl in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Form balls with the mixture, and lay on a parchment-lined cutting board.
- Put the balls in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Dip the balls into melted chocolate, using a fork to remove the balls from the chocolate bowl.
- Let the balls harden in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Rate this recipe