Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¼ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.5 to 2 cups chocolate chips
- peanut butter cups
- In a large bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and pure vanilla extract. Add eggs. Mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt to bowl. Mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- I recommend putting the bowl of cookie dough in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Chilling the cookie dough allows the fat in the cookie dough to chill and firm up which prevents the cookies from spreading too thin.
- Cover peanut butter cups entirely with cookie dough, and place on parchment paper-lined baking tray.
- Bake for about 9-11 minutes. The cookies will continue to bake/harden once you take them out of the oven so it's fine if they are slightly soft upon removing from oven.
Rate this recipe