Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
FOR THE CEREAL LAYER:
- 3 cups of KashiGO dark cocoa cereal
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
FOR THE TOP LAYER:
- 1 ¼ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized pot, combine the peanut butter, honey, and chocolate chips over low heat until combined. Stir continuously.
- Remove the pot from heat, and fold in the cereal until it's fully coated.
- Immediately press the cereal mixture into the lined pan so you have an even layer.
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, and coconut oil. Microwave for about 30 seconds, and stir. Microwave for additional 15 second intervals as needed.
- Use a spatula to spread the melted chocolate peanut butter mixture all over the cereal bars.
- Put pan in fridge for about 30 minutes, or cool completely at room temperature.
- Once the chocolate top layer is set, cut them into bars. Enjoy! Store in an airtight container. I like to keep them in the fridge.
Rate this recipe