Paleo Cinnamon Plantain Cookies
- 1 cup monkfruit sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 ½ cup paleo cassava flour
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- Artisan Tropic cinnamon plantain strips
- a few drops of water if needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar, flour, butter, egg, pure vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt.
- Sprinkle cinnamon in the batter, and mix well.
- Cut up the plantain strips and sprinkle into the batter.
- Shape dough into small balls.
- Can add in drops of water in small increments if needed to mix the dough better.
- Set cookies 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Rate this recipe