Easter Chocolate Bark
- 12 GF graham crackers (I used Schar honeygrams)
- 12 oz white chocolate
- ⅓ cup Easter M&M's or other Easter chocolate you want to use
- big handful of Easter sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate. I used the microwave for 1 minute, and then did a few 15 second intervals until melted.
- Place a honeygram into the bowl of melted white chocolate. Lift the honeygram with a fork underneath it, and then use a spoon to gently scrape any excess coating back into the bowl. Place the honeygram on the lined baking sheet. Right away, top the chocolate covered honeygram with M&M's and sprinkles.
- Repeat with 12+ honeygrams.
- Place baking sheet in refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
Rate this recipe