Olive Oil Cake
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- toppings such as powdered sugar, whipped cream, and berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9 inch non-stick springform pan with butter or cooking spray, and then line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine eggs and granulated sugar. Add oil, and stir well. Add milk and pure vanilla extract. Mix together.
- Fold in flour. Add baking powder and salt. Mix well.
- Pour batter into greased & lined pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Let the cake cool.
- If you use a springform pan, then unlatch the pan, gently lift away the sides, and then slide the cake onto a platter. Or you can simply leave the cake on its base instead of attempting to slide if off. If you're using a regular round pan, then run a knife around the edges to loosen the cake and carefully flip the cake onto a plate.
- Garnish cake with powdered sugar, whipped cream, and berries if you like!
Fourth of JulyMemorial Day
Rate this recipe