Lox and Everything Bagel Bites
- 18 Brazi Bites cheddar & parmesan Brazilian cheese bread (1 bag)
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 3-6 oz smoked salmon / lox
- 2 radishes, sliced and cut into quarters
- 3 slices of cucumber, cut into sixths
- everything bagel seasoning
- scallions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it.
- Space frozen bites 1 inch apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Cut each Brazi Bite into halves.
- Spread cream cheese on each bottom half. Lay a piece of lox on the cream cheese. Add radish, cucumber, and scallions. Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning all over. Put top half on top of the ingredients to make a bagel bite.
Rate this recipe