Pretzel Frozen Yogurt Cookie Cups
4 hours 0 mins
4 hours 20 mins
- Place 10 baking cups in a muffin tin.
- Place 1 vanilla creme cookie into each baking cup.
- Break the pretzel sticks into smaller pieces (about 5 pieces per pretzel stick).
- In a small to medium-sized bowl, mix the yogurt and pretzel stick pieces together.
- Pour the yogurt / pretzel mixture into the 10 baking cups evenly.
- Add a fudge or yogurt covered pretzel to the top of each cup, and press softly on the pretzel so it's slightly in the yogurt but not completely in.
- Put the muffin tin in the freezer for at least four hours.
Rate this recipe