2 hours 45 mins
3 hours 10 mins
FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 16 oz GO VEGGIE vegan cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup dairy-free sour cream
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 cup GF graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter, melted
FOR THE TOPPINGS:
- handful of berries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line an 8x8 pan with non-stick foil.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Lightly press the graham cracker crumb mixture into lined pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and granulated sugar, and mix well.
- Add the eggs and pure vanilla extract to the bowl, and mix well.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of graham cracker crust. Smooth the mixture well so it completely covers the crust.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until edges are slightly golden and the center no longer wobbles.
- Remove the cheesecake bars from oven, and let it cool completely before refrigerating.
- Put the cheesecake bars in the fridge so they can chill for at least 2 hours before cutting into them.
- To easily cut the cheesecake bars, heat a knife under hot water for a minute and then wipe knife dry. Cut into the cheesecake, and wipe knife clean after each cut.
- You can top the cheesecake bars with berries and/or extra graham cracker crumbs.
Fourth of JulyMemorial Day
Rate this recipe