Healthy Peanut Butter Oat Cookies
- 3 medium bananas or 2 large bananas (I like to use ripe bananas)
- 1 cup GF rolled oats
- ¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash the bananas. Add the oats and peanut butter. Mix together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add spoonfuls of the batter onto lined baking sheets. Use your hands and/or a spoon to shape the batter into a cookie shape, and then be sure to flatten the cookie since the cookies won't spread while baking. Makes about 15 cookies.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Let the cookies cool before removing from the pan. Can store in an airtight container in the fridge for a few days or can freeze them.
Rate this recipe