Holiday Sugar Cookies
- 1 egg (use an egg substitute if want to make vegan)
- 1 cup dairy-free butter, softened
- 1 ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 ¾ cups GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- holiday sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together egg, butter, granulated sugar, and pure vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix together.
- Fold in M&M's and holiday sprinkles.
- Roll cookie dough into one inch balls, and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- You can also make Christmas sugar cookie truffles or sugar cookie stuffed cupcakes with this sugar cookie recipe!
Rate this recipe