Christmas Sugar Cookie Truffles
1 hours 5 mins
1 hours 25 mins
- Crush the sugar cookies into fine crumbs, either in by food processor or by hand. If by hand, you can put the cookies in a resealable plastic bag and use a rolling pin.
- Place the cookie crumbs into a large bowl, and add cream cheese.
- Mix the cookie crumbs and cream cheese together until well-blended.
- Roll the mixture into balls, each about 1 inch diameter.
- Line plate or baking sheet with parchment paper, and place cookie balls on it.
- Leave the cookie balls in refrigerator for 1 hour or freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a medium-sized bowl, melt the white chocolate chips.
- Dip the sugar cookie balls into the white chocolate dip, and place on parchment paper-lined plate or baking sheet.
- Immediately top each sugar cookie truffle with red & green sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until firm.
Rate this recipe