Gluten Free Bagels
- 1 cup GF all-purpose flour (plus extra flour for your hands & surface when shaping the dough)
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- everything bagel seasoning or sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the Greek yogurt. Mix together until a ball of dough is formed.
- Generously spray a sheet pan with olive oil spray or cooking spray, or pour olive oil on the sheet pan and use a brush/spatula to smooth it out. You want enough oil on the baking sheet so it's easy to remove the bagels.
- Cut the dough into quarters so you're left with 4 balls of dough.
- Add flour to your hands and to the ball of dough so it's easier to work with. Use your hands to roll each ball of dough into a log-like shape and make a circle so it forms a bagel shape. Place bagels on oiled sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk an egg. Brush egg mixture onto top of bagels. I used about half of the egg. Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning all over bagels if you like as well.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with cream cheese or butter or other toppings of choice! Store any leftover bagels in the fridge for a few days, or can store in the freezer.
- Try my healthy pizza recipe next! It also uses just flour and Greek yogurt!
Rate this recipe