Egg in a Hole
- 1 slice of Rudi's GF multigrain bread
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper to taste
- everything bagel seasoning to taste
- additions such as berries, sliced banana, sliced avocado, halved cherry tomatoes, & sliced apple
- Make a circular hole in the center of a slice of bread. Remove circular piece of bread.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add cooking spray or butter.
- Place a slice of bread in the skillet. Crack an egg in the center of the hole.
- Cook for about 1 minute. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and everything bagel seasoning on the egg. Cook for 2 minutes. Using a spatula, flip the slice of bread over. Let it cook for another minute, or until the yolk feels fairly together and the bread is toasted.
- Enjoy your egg in a hole alongside berries, sliced banana, sliced avocado, halved cherry tomatoes, and sliced apple.
Rate this recipe