Chicken Waldorf Salad
FOR THE SALAD DRESSING:
- ¾ cup yogurt (plain or Greek)
- ¼ cup mayo
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
FOR THE SALAD:
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 stalk of celery, diced
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups of lettuce
- ¼ cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add the diced chicken, celery, apple, and grapes. Toss the salad so everything is coated.
- Add lettuce to plate. Spoon the chicken salad on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top of chicken salad. Can add more black pepper on top if you like as well.
Rate this recipe