- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- a few sprays of coconut oil spray or 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line pan with parchment paper or non-stick aluminum foil. I used an 8x8 inch glass pan.
- In a medium or large bowl, combine the butter, granulated sugar, eggs, and pure vanilla extract.
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Once the brownies have cooled, cut the brownies into squares.
- In a small bowl, combine the white chocolate chips with a few sprays of coconut oil spray. Melt it in the microwave for about 25 seconds. Drizzle the melted white chocolate on the brownies so it looks like cobwebs. I used a small spoon to drizzle it. Put brownies in fridge for about 20 min to let the chocolate harden.
Rate this recipe