Chocolate Dipped Banana Pops
2 hours 0 mins
2 hours 10 mins
- 3 firm bananas
- 6 wood craft sticks / popsicle sticks
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- toppings of your choice such as rainbow sprinkles & chocolate sprinkles
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet or cutting board.
- Peel the bananas, and cut them into halves.
- Insert popsicle sticks into each banana half.
- Place banana pops onto a cutting board. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate and coconut oil. Melt chocolate in microwave in 30 second increments. Pour melted chocolate into a tall glass. Dip each frozen banana pop into the melted chocolate. Immediately sprinkle toppings of your choice on each banana pop such as rainbow sprinkles and chocolate sprinkles.
- Place the banana pops on the parchment paper lined cutting board, and put in freezer for about an hour. Store in a parchment paper lined airtight container in the freezer if you don't eat them all!
Fourth of July
Rate this recipe