Shredded Brussels Sprouts and Apple Salad
- 12 oz shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 apple, sliced thinly
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Buy already shredded Brussels sprouts or carefully shred them yourself by trimming the ends off & then use a knife or slicer to slice the Brussels sprouts.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper to make the dressing.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded Brussels sprouts, sliced apples, almonds, cheddar chunks, and pomegranate seeds. You can save a bit of the apples, almonds, cheddar, and pomegranate seeds for the garnish.
- Pour the dressing from the small bowl into the large bowl. Mix everything together until well combined. Let the salad ingredients soak up the dressing for at least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with remaining ingredients.
Rate this recipe