Caramel Pretzel S'mores
- 32 mini pretzels
- 48 mini marshmallows
- 16 pieces of chocolate
- caramel sauce or chocolate sauce
- Turn on your boiler.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay 16 pretzels on baking sheet.
- Add 3 mini marshmallows on top of each pretzel.
- Broil in oven for 1-2 minutes until browned. Make sure you watch carefully so they don't burn. I recommend doing a LO broil instead of HI broil or it may burn.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and quickly add a piece of chocolate to each pretzel. Broil again for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and gently press another pretzel on top of each chocolate.
- Drizzle caramel or chocolate sauce on top of the pretzel s'mores and add sprinkles.
Rate this recipe