Chocolate Stuffed Snowball Cookies
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ + ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 cup walnut flour or finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 12 chocolate kisses
- Line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and ¼ cup of powdered sugar. Add in GF flour, walnut flour, water, pure vanilla extract, and salt.
- Unwrap the chocolate kisses.
- Take about 1 tbsp of cookie dough, and wrap it around 1 chocolate kiss. Roll into a ball. Place cookie on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Repeat until all the cookie dough has been used. I made 12 cookies. Can double recipe if you want more cookies.
- Put baking sheet in fridge for about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake for about 21 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for about 20 minutes.
- Put ½ cup of powdered sugar in a medium-sized bowl. Roll the cookies in the powdered sugar to make them into snowballs!
Rate this recipe