Chocolate Brownie Batter Dip
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 5.3 oz plain yogurt
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp white & dark chocolate chips
- 1 apple, cut into slices
- big handful of GF pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour flour on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Or you can microwave the flour for a few minutes so the flour isn't raw.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar and butter together.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, yogurt, and salt to the bowl, and mix well.
- You can pour brownie batter dip into a small or medium-sized bowl for presentation purposes, and then top with chocolate chips.
- Serve with dippers such as pretzels and sliced apples.
Rate this recipe