Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake Bites
1 hours 15 mins
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1.5 cup GF graham cracker crumbs (one 7.5 or 8 oz box of graham crackers)
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
FOR THE CHEESECAKE FILLING:
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
FOR THE CHOCOLATE DIP:
- 2.5 cups chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 pan with non-stick foil.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Lightly press the graham cracker crumb mixture into lined pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and granulated sugar, and mix well. Add the eggs and pure vanilla extract to the bowl, and mix well.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of graham cracker crust. Smooth the mixture well so it completely covers the crust.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until edges are slightly golden and the center no longer wobbles.
- Remove the cheesecake from oven, and let it cool completely. Put cheesecake in freezer for a few hours, or overnight.
- Once the cheesecake is solid, carefully lift it out of the pan and remove the foil. Use a sharp knife to cut the cheesecake into bite-size squares. If you left it in the freezer overnight, it will take about an hour of leaving it out until you can cut through the cheesecake. I did 6x6 so 36 squares. Line a cutting board with parchment paper, and place the cheesecake squares on it. Put back in the freezer so the squares stay solid.
- In a small bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave for about 30 seconds, and stir. Repeat. Microwave for additional 15 second intervals as needed.
- Dip cheesecake bites in the melted chocolate, and place back on lined cutting board. Put in fridge for at least 30 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Keep the cheesecake bites in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Rate this recipe