Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 2 ½ cups Bears superfine white rice flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- 6 oz peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, & vanilla until well blended.
- Beat in eggs.
- In another bowl, mix white rice flour, baking powder, baking soda, & salt until well blended.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips & peanut butter chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, roll balls of cookie dough.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
Rate this recipe