Corn Tomato Cucumber Salad
- 2.5 cups corn kernels (about 3 cobs of corn)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced and quartered
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp basil or parsley
- Boil or grill corn. Or you can use the microwave - place ears of corn with husk in the microwave. Microwave for about 5 minutes. Remove from the microwave, and let the corn sit. Slice the kernels off the corn.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the corn, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, use a whisk to mix the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and juice of lime together.
- Drizzle the dressing all over the ingredients in the medium-sized bowl. Mix together. Add feta cheese, salt & pepper, and basil. Mix together.
Fourth of JulyMemorial Day
Rate this recipe