- 1.5 cup GF all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 10 tbsp butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup GF oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup plain M&M's (can use regular sized or mini)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, and pure vanilla extract. Add egg, and mix together.
- Gradually add flour mixture to large bowl, and mix together.
- Add oats to large bowl, and mix together.
- Fold in chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Roll cookie dough into balls, and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Press down on the balls. Note that these cookies won't really spread like most cookies do. The shape you mold is basically how they will be after baking. It's better to make these cookie dough balls bigger than smaller.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes. Make sure not to over-bake - the cookies will continue to bake as they cool. Let them cool before enjoying.
- If you want to just eat the cookie dough then use this monster cookie dough dip recipe.
Rate this recipe