Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 3 cups GF rolled oats (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 2 cups GF flour (I used Bob's Red Mill 1-to-1 GF baking flour)
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to bowl, and mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt to bowl, and mix well.
- Add cinnamon to bowl, and mix well.
- Add oats and raisins to bowl, and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips to bowl, and mix together.
- Place the bowl of cookie dough in the fridge for about 1 hour. Chilling the dough will prevent the cookies from spreading.
- Roll cookie dough into balls, and place cookie dough balls on parchment-lined baking sheet. I made small, medium, and large cookies - you can do any size you like.
- Bake for about 12 minutes.
Rate this recipe