Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Pretzels
- 25 mini pretzel twists (or 12 large pretzels)
- 1 cup chocolate
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ½ tbsp coconut oil (optional but helpful in melting chocolate)
- Redmond Real Salt salt
- Line a baking sheet or cutting board with parchment paper.
- Lay the pretzels on the parchment paper.
- Spread peanut butter on the pretzels, and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips (and coconut oil to make the chocolate a bit thinner). Heat in microwave until melted, at 10 second intervals. Stir well.
- Let the melted chocolate cool for a couple minutes by letting it sit.
- Dip each pretzel into melted chocolate, coating both sides evenly.
- Sprinkle salt on top of each chocolate covered pretzel.
- Wait until chocolate has set before eating. You can place pretzels in fridge for at least 15 minutes to set faster.
- Can drizzle any leftover peanut butter on top of chocolate covered pretzels as well, and can add additional salt.
Rate this recipe