Cheesecake Marbled Brownies
FOR THE BROWNIES:
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line pan with non-stick aluminum foil or parchment paper. I used an 8x8 inch glass pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs, and pure vanilla extract.
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour brownie batter into pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine cream cheese and granulated sugar. Add egg and pure vanilla extract. Mix well. Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture all over brownie batter.
- With a butter knife, gently swirl the cream cheese into the batter by making a figure-eight pattern. The marble swirl for this recipe won't be as prominent because the cheesecake filling is on the larger size but you will still be able to see it once it's baked.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes. When a toothpick comes out clean from the center, they're done.
Rate this recipe