Cauliflower Pizza Crust
FOR THE CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST:
- 1 head of cauliflower (or 24 oz riced cauliflower)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 eggs
FOR THE TOPPINGS:
- marinara sauce
- shredded mozzarella
- basil or pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet or pizza tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, and remove the stem. Put the cauliflower florets in a food processor until fine. You can also use already prepped riced cauliflower. Steam the cauliflower, and drain well. Use a paper towel or towel to get the moisture out of the cauliflower. Ring out the moisture. Let the cauliflower cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder, and eggs. Mix together well.
- Spread the cauliflower pizza dough in a circular shape on top of the parchment paper lined baking sheet. Use a spatula and/or the palm of your hand to flatten it into a circular pizza crust. Use a paper towel to gently dap any extra moisture out. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Remove pizza from oven, and top crust with marinara sauce and other toppings such as more shredded mozzarella and/or pepperoni. Bake for 8-10 more minutes, or until cheese is melted. Garnish with basil.
Rate this recipe