- 3-4 tomatoes
- 8-16 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- fresh basil
- salt & pepper
- balsamic vinegar
- Cut the tomatoes and mozzarella into thick slices.
- Arrange the tomatoes and mozzarella slices on a platter in an alternating pattern.
- Add some basil to platter, tucking some pieces in and scattering other pieces.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper all over.
- Drizzle balsamic all over the caprese salad. It works better if the balsamic is a glaze so it's thicker but can use regular balsamic vinegar as well.
Rate this recipe