Paleo Chocolate Coconut Protein Bites
3 hours 0 mins
3 hours 20 mins
- Creation Nation cocoa for coconut paleo energy bite mix
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup water
- 12 oz Vitacost chocolate chips
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the energy bite mix, honey, and water.
- Use a fork to mix and mash until it's evenly moist.
- Lay parchment paper on a baking sheet or cutting board.
- Roll mixture between your hands to form bite-sized balls. I made 18 balls.
- Place the balls on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet or cutting board.
- Freeze the balls for at least 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate. You can add a bit of coconut oil to thin the chocolate out - it makes it easier to dip the protein bites.
- Dip the protein bites into the chocolate dip, and place back on parchment paper-lined baking sheet or cutting board.
- Immediately top each protein bite with coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until firm.
Rate this recipe