Vegetarian Burrito Bowl
- 10 oz bag of Stahlbush Island Farms sweet potatoes
- 16 oz bag of Stahlbush Island Farms brown rice & black beans
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ¾ cup corn
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- half of a small red onion, chopped
- 1 lime
- chipotle mayo to drizzle (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or use a non-stick baking sheet. Lay sweet potato chunks on the baking sheet. Cover the sweet potato in olive oil spray. Sprinkle salt & pepper all over. Bake for 25-30 minutes. While the sweet potatoes are roasting, chop up the rest of your ingredients. Or you can microwave the sweet potatoes for 5-6 minutes.
- Place frozen brown rice and black beans into a covered microwave-safe dish. Add a small amount of water and cook on high for 3-4 minutes. Microwave heating times may vary. Drain and season to taste.
- Start to plate your burrito bowl. Add brown rice & beans to a large bowl. Add sweet potatoes. Add sliced avocado, chopped tomatoes, chopped red onion, and corn.
- Squeeze a lime all over the burrito bowl. This stops the avocado from browning and adds good flavor. Sprinkle cilantro all over too.
- Drizzle chipotle mayo all over or another dressing of choice. Mix it all together, and enjoy! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
Rate this recipe