Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Grapes, Cheddar, and Balsamic Glaze
- 12 oz Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup of seedless grapes (about 32 grapes)
- 2 tbsp avocado or olive oil (I used avocado oil spray)
- 2 oz shredded cheese (I used sharp cheddar cheese)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts into halves.
- Add Brussels sprouts and grapes to skillet or baking dish/sheet. I used a 6.5 inch cast iron skillet.
- Drizzle avocado oil or avocado oil spray. Sprinkle salt & pepper, and scatter shredded cheese all over Brussels sprouts & grapes.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts have slightly browned and the cheese has melted.
- Once you remove from oven, drizzle balsamic glaze all over Brussels sprouts & grapes.
Rate this recipe