Taco Stuffed Avocados
- 2 avocados
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 piece of chicken, cut into small strips
- 1 tsp Tiny Little Chef Taste of Arizona seasoning blend
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ cup black beans
- ¼ cup - ½ cup shredded cheese
- handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- handful of jalapeno peppers, sliced
- handful of cilantro
- 1 lime
- In a medium sized skillet, heat avocado oil. Add onion to skillet, and cook for a few minutes. Add chicken and seasoning blend, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Halve and pit avocados.
- Using a spoon, scoop out a bit of avocado so that you more room for the other toppings. Dice removed avocado and set aside to use as a topping.
- Fill each avocado half with the chicken onion blend and black beans.
- Top each avocado half with cheese, tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, and cilantro.
- Squeeze lime on top of taco stuffed avocados, and sprinkle a bit more seasoning on top.
Rate this recipe