Italian Pasta Salad
- 24 oz (2 boxes) of Jovial Foods farfalle brown rice pasta
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, sliced and cut into quarters
- 15 oz peas
- 6 oz black olives, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 8-10 oz Italian dressing
- salt & pepper to taste
- 9 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- In a large pot, boil water. Add salt as desired. Cook pasta on high heat, stirring frequently. Cook for about 9 minutes. Test for doneness, and drain pasta. Let the pasta cool.
- Prepare the veggies by chopping the cherry tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, bell peppers, and carrots.
- In a large bowl, mix the pasta and veggies together.
- Pour Italian dressing in increments over pasta salad, tossing with each increment. Add salt & pepper. Add crumbled feta. Toss well.
- Store in the fridge.
Rate this recipe