Southwestern Style Burger
- PRE Brands ⅓ pound burger patty
- gluten free bun
- 1-2 slices of cheddar cheese
- sliced tomato
- sliced red onion
- ¼ avocado
- black beans
- Grill burger, covered, over medium heat on the grill.
- Grill for about 6-8 minutes, turning the patty once.
- Make sure that the burger is no longer pink inside.
- Top with cheese.
- Grill for 1 more minute or until cheese is melted.
- Serve burger on GF bun with lettuce, red onion, & sliced tomato underneath the patty.
- Top patty with corn, black beans, salsa, & sliced avocado.
Entrees, Burgers, Bread, Vegetables
Rate this recipe