AB&J Fruit Skewers
- 6 slices of Little Northern Bakehouse white wide slice loaf
- 2 bananas cut into 18 slices
- 1 lb strawberries, or 18 strawberries
- almond butter
- 6 skewers
- Trim off the crust on all sides of bread slices.
- Using a knife, cut off the tops of the strawberries. Slice the bananas into slices.
- Top 3 of the bread slices with almond butter, and the other 3 bread slices with jam. Combine the bread slices so 1 almond butter topped slice makes a sandwich with 1 jam topped slice.
- Cut each slice into halves and then again so each slice is cut into 4 squares.
- On a skewer, slide AB&J sandwich followed by strawberry followed by banana slice. Repeat this pattern 2 more times and then end with an AB&J sandwich. Do the same for all 6 skewers.
Rate this recipe